Monthly Unlimited Membership
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
THREE MONTH COMMITMENT
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a 30 day written notice to discontinue. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Class Cancellation Policy:
Classes canceled within 6 hours, and no shows, are subject to a full class charge. Clients with Month Unlimited Packages are subject to a $10 cancellation fee for all no-shows and late cancels.
Auto Pay Membership Terms:
1. First month’s payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable and non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. Town Barre is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
6. Members may put membership on hold for 1 month after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 6 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to email@example.com. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $50.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
7. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations (after three months), holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Town Barre via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Town Barre will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Town Barre can take up to 7 business days to respond.
8. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that Town Barre has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. Town Barre is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of a miscommunication, member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Town Barre for review. Only then, if Town Barre did not perform what it agreed to do, Town Barre will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Town Barre then Town Barre is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
9. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price, this would only be applied after 12 consecutive months have passed from member’s first sign up. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships.
10. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.